Friday, January 22, 2010
Things I love
~the soft wet kiss from a child on your cheek ~ leaves ~walking in the rain until I can't differentiate between the drops falling from the sky and the ones falling from my hair onto my face ~the smell of chlorine on my skin ~sunlight sparsely peeking through tree branches ~the smell of rain on dirt ~the panicked feeling that grasps you when you realize that you just locked your keys in your car ~people who know what they want and what lengths they are willing to go to get it ~ boats ~ laughter ~ tears ~the sway of my hips when I wear high heeled shoes ~ the contrast between masculine and feminine (the sexiest thing on earth) ~independent thinkers ~fruit ~kites at the ocean ~counting green lights all the way to your destination ~ kissing at red lights simply to annoy the driver behind you ~ standing at the base of a tree and looking up to the top branches and realizing just how small I am ~ flipping through radio stations to see how many songs I can sing along to ~ silence ~swings ~seeing the sun when my eyes are closed~ the unfathomable ways our bodies function just to keep us alive ~passionate people ~green eyes ~cloth napkins ~black and white photography ~puzzles ~sign language ~giving someone something I made for them ~ unexpected power outages leading to candlelight, conversation and a good card game ~cold water when you are thirsty ~flannel sheets on bare skin ~messages in my inbox ~a gaze from a stranger that you can't stop thinking about long after it is over ~ fingerprinted skin ~road trips whose only destination is "somewhere other than here"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment